Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monday already..

Well, as sad as I was for the weekend to end and my alarm to go off Monday morning yesterday was quite a pleasant day! I am certain that Miss Avianna was more upset then me to have to wake up Monday morning.  She was what I call a GROUCH! :) Once the girls got settled in at daycare, I headed out on the road towards Mayfield with my trusted banana and a bottle of water.  I have made the decision that in order to get more water into my daily diet, because I don't drink nearly enough, I have replaced my morning cup of coffee with a bottle of water.  Surprising, I have not had any early morning-crazy person-road rage!!

Monday at work was just like all other Mondays-sort, sort, sort and more sort! But I got to catch up with all my lovely co-workers and hear all about Beth and Rylans Easter weekend!! I was glad to hear that their weekend was just as fantastic as mine.  Now, Beth is my "Cardio Queen" co-worker and she ran in the Color Run this past weekend in Nashville and said that there were a TON of runners and even if cardio isn't your strong suite the Color Run is perfect because it is just a bunch of friends out having a fun time while helping out a great cause! So if you ever thought about running a 5k but are afraid due to the "running" part, the Color Run would be great to try!! :)
Product Update: This Flavor is Yummy! :)









I also wanted to share a post by one of my greatest longtime girlfriends, Ashley Beeman.  She posted this on her Fit and Fabulous Fitness Fitness Business page and I thought it was great! And true...

If you are looking for a good motivation fitness page, Like Fit and Fabulous Fitness on Facebook.  Ashley always keeps you updated on the latest and greatest workout DVD promotions, great recipes and clean eating tips!








Nate is on spring break so he went to work with one of Jacobs good friends, Dade.  Dade is in the business of cutting trees and Nate loves helping him and getting his hands dirty.  We are glad and proud we are already instilling a good work ethic in him (when he wants to)!  After a long hard day of work, Dade wanted to take Nate to eat dinner, so it was just me and the girls for dinner.  Addlee enjoyed some squash and cereal and Avi and I shared some Velveeta Cheese and Broccoli...actually, Avi was kind enough to allow me to have a few bites! lol She loves her food!! After dinner and bath time we played in the girls room and Avi helped momma get herself and her little Sissy dressed for bed..


<--  Avi is putting on her PJ's all by her big girl self!!



After we got dressed, we all settled downstairs with Bubba and watched The Voice.  First was Avi snuggles before she went to bed...


After Avi went to sleep, I did a little picking up while Bubba chilled with Addlee.  I am also excited to announce that Miss Addlee Jean said her first word last night and it is...{insert Drum roll here}... Bubba!!!Then it was Addlee's turn to cuddle with Mommy {which should be her next word! ;) }


 The girls will be all rested and ready for Tuesday for sure! Just hoping momma feels the say! Hope everyone had a good Monday and are getting back in the weekly grind! If Tuesday goes anything like Monday, I should be off the a great start of my week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment