Monday, April 1, 2013

Great Easter Weekend

 I felt like this weekend flew by.  Friday, I spent the whole day being lazy and playing with the girls until about 4 pm and then we got dressed and went to visit my parents and have dinner.  Saturday started slow but the girls and I went back to see Grandma and Grandpa and to see the Easter gift they got the girls.  The look on Avi's face was just priceless when she saw her very own SLIDE!! :) She laughed and played all night climbing up the stairs (or slide), sliding down the slide and shooting hoops. :) I left the girls there while I finished up my Easter errands and then went and had an enjoyable dinner with some great girlfriends! Dinner at Whalers Catch was super yummy and their Shrimp and Crab Tortallini was delicious. 

This was the first Easter that we got to hide eggs and let Avi hunt them. She had a blast and did so good. She wanted to hold her basket and pick up the eggs all by her big girl self! Addlee, took a fabulous nap while Avi hunted her eggs and indulged on her new favorite candy, jelly beans! :)

Avi eating her yummy Jelly Beans :)
Once Addlee woke from her afternoon nap we headed back over to Grandma and Grandpas to get their Easter Baskets and for Avi to go on her SECOND  Easter Egg hunt of the day!






 If you think that I forgot about little Miss Addlee or if you were wondering what she spent her day doing these picks about sum it up...
Laughing and being her happy, sweet selft

AND

Watching her big Sissy run around in excitement

OR


Napping with Grandpa

AND

 
Napping on Bubba :)


We wrapped up Easter Sunday with a delicious dinner of ribs, squash, my famous Cheesy-Bacon-Ranch Potatoes and finished up with a delicious Orange Cream cake. Followed by an epidose of Walking Dead and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami! :)

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend filled with lots of family, friends, food AND candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment