Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sharing the Love

Today, I wanted to share a different type blog because I have come across a hair product that I just love and feel like I need to share with everyone. 

If you have had the pleasure of seeing me lately you would know that my hair is the longest it has ever been.  Normally, I end up cutting it way before it make it to it's current length.  Now, my relationship with my hair for the last 6 months has been very much a love/hate relationship.  I have such fine, thin hair that it gets knots almost immediately, and for the past 6 months I have absolutely dreaded washing my hair because combing through it was just ridiculous.  I have tried the dry shampoo and will admit that I do love being able to go a few days without washing my hair.  Styling seems easier and the styles/curls seem to hold better as well.  But washing your hair is a necessity, whether it be every day or every three days. 

I have tried so many shampoo and conditioners over the past 6 months.  I have bought the most expensive shampoos, weekly deep conditioners, leave in conditioners, etc. but nothing was helping and I hated the mess of knots that I seem to be cursed with. I have always wanted long hair and I just didn't want to give up so easy.  Well, low and behold, I have found a fabulous, amazing, makes me excited to wash my hair product. 

It is not expensive.  I had seen the commercials and always thought "there is NO way that brand will make a product any better then the expensive products I have already tried".  I finally gave in and purchased this new product line.  And from the first time I used the shampoo and conditioner I was sold!

What is this awesome, wallet friendly product you ask??

Suave's new Professional Moroccan Infused line.  I purchased the basic shampoo, conditioner and the oil.  Initially I used the oil every day and applied to both my wet and dry hair. Sometimes wet, sometimes dry, depending on the style.  I have been using all three products for about a month and it was been about two weeks since I even used the oil.  I have never had smoother, shiny hair in my entire life.  And it smells good, which is always a plus!! 
Along with being much less hassle free, the past few days I have looked at my long knot-free hair and actually questioned if I wanted to got through with the hair cut  and style change I had booked about two weeks ago.  I have pretty much decided that I am going to go through with the style change but keep it a tad bit longer then I had originally planned.  Right now, my hair is all one length so I am going to add layers and some coloring.  It has been way to long since I cut my hair last and it is always good to trim off the damaged ends, so that is what I will do.  And as for now, I might be sporting a slightly different style but I am going to continue to grow out the length. 

The fourth product in this line is a shine mask, more along the lines of a deep conditioner.  I haven't had the need to purchase this product yet but if I do I will update you!  If you want to check out this new product online, visit The Shine Suite. They have a bunch of styling tips, especially a bunch of different options for the Moroccan Styling Oil. Also, while your there, register to win a chance at all of their giveaways!! I know I have!

I hope if you are struggling with unmanageable hair like I was you will go purchase this new line and have the same success that I have had.  Now everyone go out and purchase this new line! READY, SET, GO!!!!

Now, as promised, as small dose of Avi and Addlee!


Addlee excited and happy while eating dinner

Avi practicing her shapes with mommy

Have a Great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment