Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Getting the ball rolling...

Today I was blessed with two HAPPY little girls while we were all trying to get dressed for work and daycare, and boy does it make a world of difference when they wake up happy! We sang and danced as I got our happy selves dressed. It was a fun time! I dropped my little love-bugs off and enjoyed a banana and a cup of hazelnut coffee on my 20 minute drive to work.  I honestly love the drive.  It is peace full, especially when the sun is just rising!!

Work was just like every other Tuesday...grocery reports, grocery reports and MORE grocery reports, with a little period 7 projections thrown into the mix!! :) For lunch Donnie offered to buy, which he frequently does.  After a short debate on who's turn it was to choose the location of choice, I suggested Wendy's because I am currently hooked on their Baja Salad!! It is delicious and the half salad is the perfect size!!  I am an avocado fanatic and they ALWAYS put a heaping scoop of guacamole on the side and it is just the perfect touch mixed with the delicious salad dressing!


Delicious Baja Salad with Creamy Red Jalapeno dressing
 After I picked up Avi and Addlee from a fun filled day at Kids Kare Lone Oak, we stopped by and picked up Memaw (their Great Grandmother).  Jacob was off work today, so we arrived home to smoked beef roast. After smoking the roast for four hours, we enjoyed our dinner with boiled peppered cabbage and scalloped potatoes!!  It was amazing! Unfortunately for you, I forgot to take a picture of the feast because I was to busy trying to get a bit or two in because Avi couldn't get enough of our dinner either!! It is so great to have a child that is not picky at all! :) Avianna will eat or drink anything you put in front of her!!  I feel pretty good about all my food choices and quantities, but unfortunately this mommy did fail at inserting a good workout in. It is on the top of my priority list for tomorrow for sure!!

After dinner the girls enjoyed a quick bath and then it was story and snuggles time for Avi and bottle time for Addlee.  I have two great girlies and both are happy and smiling most of the time.  Avi is a GREAT sleeper but I seem to have met my match with her little Sissy.  Sweet Addlee is such a cuddler, she refuses to be put down to sleep in her own bed.  She is 5 months and already cut two teeth, so I am hoping that the need to be held and snuggled all night is because her poor teeth are hurting and eventually, in the near future, she will continue sleeping after we lay her down.  Any pointers ( or words of encouragement) are all welcomed!! :)


As promised, this is my Avi-Baby playing in her bubbles



Snuggling with Addlee after her bedtime bottle

I hope everyone had as good of a Tuesday as I had!  Now it is time to get my To-Do list for Hump Day Wednesday ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment