Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh Chocolate Covered Honey Bunns.....




Where to begin.. I am a few days behind. So I'll give a short recap of the weekend.  The plans were to get my hair done by Miranda on Saturday night and then have pictures taken Sunday, but her weekend was super packed as she celebrated her youngest sons 1st birthday and the weather was just nasty, so we postponed everything till next weekend.  So instead it was a lazy weekend filled with pajama pants, messy ponytails and lots of playing and reading books! :)


Last week was a rough week for Avianna because she is getting her 2 year molars and they make her so sick, but one of the bottom molars broke through and she was feeling much better all weekend. Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpas for a little bit so they could get their Princess fix! :) So we dressed all matchy-matchy for their little visit.

I have such gorgeous babies!

 Saturday night I made deer stew and it was super yummy.  Although deer does have a different taste, it is still delicious and very lean!  Sunday I woke up sickly so I was especially lazy on Sunday.  Jacob grilled out a juicy Pork Roast but I couldn't eat much because I definitely wasn't feeling well.  Thankfully, I woke up Monday feeling 100% better...although my house was a disaster since I wasn't able to follow everyone around and pick up after them! ;) 

We got a new drink product in at work and I was the guinea pig...


It was pretty good and has ZERO calories, which is always fabulous! I will definitely be giving the other flavors a try and I will let you know which ones are worth your time!

I will not go this many days again without posting. I will say today my absolute weakness has been Chocolate covered Honey Buns.  I refuse to eat another one tomorrow.  Also, tomorrow the plan is to run at lunch with Beth.  She runs regularly so I hope I can keep up!!!  Wish Me LUCK because this momma is out of shape!!  Tonight I am going to definitely do some crunches and push ups...gotta work those arms! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment