Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Song of the week is.....

This week has been busy-busy. Story of my life! :) Monday night Miss Avi was very upset.  My final conclusion, 2-year molars. After a few teething tablets the crying subsided and it was a peaceful 30 minutes before she went to sleep.  I followed shortly behind!

Tuesday moring came very quickly but Miss Addlee is sleeping for longer intervals which makes this mommy super stoked. Although, she is still in our bed... . Tuesday was lovely P& L monthly meetings all day so besides our quick lunch and pinterest date, Beth and I didnt get to catch up very long.

When I got to the girls daycare, Miss Avianna was dancing around her classroom with Mrs. D. AND having a ball! Addlee was in an equally good mood, so we headed over to Kroger where we met Jacob to grab something for dinner.  Avianna loves the grocery store and she loves pushing the shopping cart. Although, Im not sure the employees appreciate her driving skills! Hahaha!!

I already have my workout picked out for Wednesday night. I am going to do it first thing after Avi gets to sleep! No excuses.  I must tone up before Ashleighs wedding in JUNE! :)

I did try and take a few pictures of the girls but I was not successfull and keeping Avi still long enough to get a good picture! I promise more for Wednesday!

So, I my favorite song of the week is Lady Antebellum- Downtown.  If you were to pull up beside me in the car when this song is on you will most definitly witness me jamming out with Avianna! :) So I thought I could share the song so you too can enjoy it!!


See you back here soon to catch you up on my Wednesday work out!

1 comment: